There are specific educational activities for secondary education (VMBO/HAVO/VWO), MBO (media design), HBO (communication and subject-oriented studies). The activities are supervised by professional museum teachers. Beautifully designed teaching materials are available for all participants.
Make the most out of a visit to Breda by combining an educational visit with a street art tour by Blind Walls Gallery (€6 per participant, duration: 60 minutes). The content of the tour is in line with the themes of the Palace. A combination program makes it possible to receive groups larger than 60 students.
- Target group: all education types for youth from 15-23 y.o.
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Time slots: max. 30 students per half hour
- Theme: Visual literacy, creativity, diversity, heritage
- Subject: visual arts, drawing, design, typography, museology
- Price: € 6.00 per pupil/student (incl. material)
- Payment: by invoice after reservation
Book a visit? Fill in the form and we will contact you.