Theme: Information Superpower!
This is your chance to show us your what you care about. Climate change, plastic soup, fast fashion, fake news, fear mongering, privacy or a personal matter. Everything is allowed, as long as you use your ‘information superpower’! Make a poster in the form of a data visualization, infographic, map or user manual. For the first time we also allow moving posters!
- Keep in mind that your poster has to be legible from three meters distance
- You can submit a maximum of 2 posters and 1 moving poster
- You promise to submit new or previously unpublished work
Watch the trailer below!
What’s in it for you:
- The winning posters will be exhibited during Graphic Matters from September 20th until October 27th
- The winning moving posters will also be displayed during DEMO festival in Amsterdam on November 7th
- 5 VIP winners receive travel budget, an overnight stay and free entrance to the vernissage on September 20th and the festival
- The remaining winners receive a free festival ticket
- The winning posters will be printed as a limited edition during Graphic Matters
- The winners receive their poster when they visit the festival
- The winning posters will be published. The winners receive 1 publication
- A3 (29,7 X 42 cm)
- Poster orientation: portrait
- max 5 MB / 200 dpi
- CMYK color mode
- Keep your explanations brief – 20-100 words
- Keep in mind winners need to submit a new A0 file
- You can submit a maximum of 3 posters
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 9:16 ratio
- 25 frames per second
- MP4 (H.264 codec)
- Video must be exactly 10 seconds
- Upload your moving poster to Vimeo, Youtube, Dropbox or Google Drive and paste it in the form below. Make sure we can access your file!
If your file is uploaded successfully you will instantly receive confirmation on screen and via email. No confirmation? First check your junk mail and please try again. Make sure your file matches the required specs.
Questions or problems?
Having trouble or questions? Read the FAQ down below or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit my poster?
> By using the form
My pdf file is too large for uploading!
> Via smallpdf.com you can easily compress your pdf-file
Can a submit a silk screen print of 3D posters?
> Sure, upload a mock-up and explain in the description area
Can I collaborate with other designers?
> Of course, we love you to do so! Mention your collaboration in the description area
Why do you sell the posters?
> We are a non-profit organisation and don’t make a profit from the sales, the proceeds are used to pay the cost of this competition. The posters are sold as print-on-demand (50x70cm) with a maximum of 10