- 16-08: 09:00 - 18:00
- 17-08: 09:00 - 18:00
- 18-08: 09:00 - 18:00
- De Uitvindfabriek (Terheijdenseweg 64, Breda)
- Presentation of the Rob en Robin studio, where R&R will show their approach to combining illustration and 3D design.
- Explaining the assignment.
- Short introduction to the warping tools within cinema4D.
- At the end of the day, the first ideas will be presented and there will be a feedback-round.
- Continuing your work, with your received reactions and feedback.
- Time for 1 on 1 feedback sessions.
- Presentation about Rob en Robin’s design process.
- Coaching in working out design and helping to realise a clean visual.
- Presentations of the results, moment of reflection and feedback.
- Documenting final results (for social media).
You will need
- A laptop (No tablets)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
Knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of After Effects + Illustrator
- In possession of Cinema4D
- Basic knowledge not required
- English spoken
- Including lunch
A ticket for students costs €150,00 incl. VAT
A ticket for professionals costs €250,00 incl. VAT
You now get a 50% discount on your ticket!
The adjusted price has already been added to the ticketshop.
For any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com
Rob en Robin
Rob en Robin is a creative studio set up in 2018 in Breda (NL). Their process focuses on the fields of illustration and animation. Their work aims to simplify the complex and lighten the load. Rob en Robin strive to create intelligent but simple yet solid concepts with a playful twist, and to approach every project with a sleeves-rolled-up attitude while having a good laugh.