- Presentation of the Rob en Robin studio, where R&R will show their approach to combining illustration and 3D design.
- Explaining the assignment.
- Short introduction to the warping tools within cinema4D.
- At the end of the day, the first ideas will be presented and there will be a feedback-round.
- Continuing your work, with your received reactions and feedback.
- Time for 1 on 1 feedback sessions.
- Presentation about Rob en Robin’s design process.
- Coaching in working out design and helping to realise a clean visual.
- Presentations of the results, moment of reflection and feedback.
- Documenting final results (for social media).
You will need
- A laptop (No tablets)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
Knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of After Effects + Illustrator
- In possession of Cinema4D
- Basic knowledge not required
- English spoken
- Including lunch
A ticket for students costs €150,00 incl. VAT
A ticket for professionals costs €250,00 incl. VAT
You now get a 50% discount on your ticket!
The adjusted price has already been added to the ticketshop.
For any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com