During this masterclass you will get to know the first technical skills for the creation of a moving poster. You will experiment with different ways of movement to make information understandable and gain an insight into the usefulness, possibilities and limits of moving posters.
- Artist Talk by Josh Schaub & introduction to moving graphics, with aftereffects.
- Presentation and discussion about the possibilities of moving posters.
- Creating a moving poster with infographic content.
Participants should have previous knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
Je neemt mee:
A laptop with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder.
- The masterclass is open to designers under the age of 36.
- We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected no later than September 4th.
- To participate we ask a one-off entry fee of €30,-. More information will follow after selection.
- Lunch/dinner is not included in the masterclass. The festival location, the Havenkwartier, offers a diverse range of restaurants.
- A passe-partout is included in the masterclass.
JOIN THE MASTERCLASS
Want to join this three-day masterclass? Please fill in your information below. Registration closes on the 28th of August.
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Keep an Eye Foundation
This masterclass is made possible by the Keep an Eye Foundation, a Dutch foundation dedicated to talent development, supporting various organisations nationwide. Read more about it here.