- 13-10: 15:00 - 16:30
- Podium Bloos (Speelhuislaan 153)
Talking Matters is an (partly English spoken) talkshow with in-depth discussions and interviews with designers featured in Graphic Matters, alongside mini-lectures by international experts and special performances.
- Mini-lecture by Sandra Rendgen about the History of Information Graphics (in English)
- Q&A with illustrator Henning Wagenbreth (in English)
- Aart Strootman develops new instruments. Additionally, he also sheds a light on new forms of graphic scores. Today, he talks about his quest for innovation, followed by a performance.
- Column by Luc Goderie, every week he’ll discuss a different item from Stadsarchief Breda
You can attend the talkshows with your festival ticket.
Henning Wagenbreth is one of today’s most respected visual artists working in Germany. Internationally recognized for his unique, comic-inspired illustration style and numerous artworks for posters, books and magazines. He spreads his character artwork on anything from a tiny stamp to an oversized poster, on commercial work or his own art projects alike.
Henning Wagenbreth is een van Duitsland’s meest gerespecteerde illustratoren. Wereldwijd bekend om zijn unieke, stripachtige werk. Henning’s talloze ontwerpen voor boeken, posters en tijdschriften variëren in formaat van postzegels tot grote posters.