As a Graphic Matters volunteer, you will support our team in keeping the exhibition running smoothly. You and other staff members will be the point of contact for visitors, welcoming them and providing them with additional information.
Why is this fun?
– Surrounded by the work of international designers
– Experience how an exhibition works
– Help make a cool event in the city possible
Who are you?
– You enjoy speaking to visitors
– You are independent and adapt easily
– You find visual culture interesting
– You are flexibly available between 22 April and 18 June 2023. Circa one time per week, we are happy with every application.
As a volunteer you will receive lunch, free access to all activities surrounding the expo and of course eternal honor and thanks from us!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in volunteering during The Palace of Typographic Masonry and becoming part of the Graphic Matters team. For comments or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a quick response from us.
About the exhibition
The Palace of Typographic Masonry talks about all the distinctive aspects of graphic design – from signs and techniques, to the history and practice of the craft. This exhibition covers 9 themes: Sign, Symbol, Ornament, Construction, Poetry, Play, Order, Craft and Practice.
About Graphic Matters
The exhibition The Palace of Typographic Masonry – Visual Language under the Magnifying Glass is presented by Graphic Matters in collaboration with the Grote Kerk Breda. Since 2008 Graphic Matters has been showing the work of visually idiosyncratic, socially engaged and critical designers in a public context.